Tuesday 3 to Friday 6 November 2015
Shahrestan Historical Bridge, Isfahan Fairground
Exhibitors: 2.30 – 9 pm
Visitors: 3 – 9 pm
The Official Catalogue will be delivered to all the Exhibitors, directly to their stands.
Visitors can also get the official catalogue free copies at the catalogue stands inside the exhibition centre.
Free Wi-Fi will be available for exhibitors after obtaining the necessary accounts from the ISP stand located in Hall 2.
- Raw Materials
- Fabricated & Semi-Fabricated Products
- Polymer Composites, Machinery & Equipment
- Technical & Engineering Services
- Plastics, Rubber & Packaging Industries
- Iran Air offers a global network of flights linking Tehran with most of the major cities throughout the world. In case, you are flying from cities that Iran Air does not cover, we recommend you to check your flight schedule with Turkish Airways (connecting city: Istanbul) or Emirates (connecting city: Dubai).
- It is useful to know that the following airlines have routine flights to Tehran:
- Lufthansa, Air France, KLM, BMI, Alitalia, Austrian Airlines, Kuwait Airways, Aeroflot, PIA, Singapore Airlines, Armavia, Syrian Airlines, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar Airways, Air Arabia, Iraqi Airways, Azerbayjan Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Gulf Air, Emirates, Turkish Airways, Caspian Airlines (Iranian airliner), Taban Airlines (Iranian airliner), Aseman Airlines(Iranian airliner), Mahan Airlines (Iranian airliner)
Passport and Visa:
- Every foreign visitor entering Iran must possess a valid passport and visa. Participants from countries requiring a visa entry to Iran are strongly advised to make their applications in their home countries at least one month before the intended date of travel.
- However, exhibition executive committee will issue a formal invitation letter. For more information on this issue, please contact exhibition management through email.
Banks and currency exchange:
- The currency is the Iranian Rials. Foreign currency (normally EURO and US Dollar) can be exchanged at the airport or the front desk of your hotel. Local banks are open from 08.00 to 14.00 hrs from Saturday to Thursday. There are also private foreign exchange offices throughout the city that operate between 09.00 to 17.00 hrs.
- Please note that credit cards are NOT accepted in Iran. You may arrange for cash payment during shopping or any small business activity.
- The current in Iran is 220 volts and 50 Hz.
- Time zone of Tehran is [GMT +3.5] in Iran. Please note that weekend days are Thursdays and Fridays.